Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Today is my "baby's" 25Th birthday, wow the time goes so fast, she was a darling baby and she hasn't changed that much, she is still a darling. When she popped in for lunch she mentioned she had spoken to her sister, currently living in Qld, and said that she would get her pressie later after work- her new rabbit or kitten or maybe a duckling ( she is such a dreamer) as if!! we already have a cat and two dogs plenty of animals for the moment. Let me introduce them to you, firstly Phoebe she is a Himalayan / Persian about 8yrs old, she is as pretty as a picture but all she does is sit around and look glamorous, nice if you're a cat.

Next time I post there will be pics of Archie and Nixon so you will have to wait and see how cute they are Now I am off to my sewing room to work on block No2 of my Vintage Valentine quilt, I have borrowed a light box from my dear SIL while she's not using it so I am trying to get lots done with it, have traced off a few stitcheries for a couple of BOMs I have going ...one of them being- Truly Scrumptious from Honeysuckle Cottage , I really loove this one after seeing it being created on Natalie's Cinderberry Stitches blog, so better go because I have lots to do, hope you have time for a stitch or two, Sheryl

No comments: