Monday, October 27, 2008

Well I did it..... I finally finished something.....HOORAY!! This little fellow has been in the making for far too long... He was made to sit on this navy and cream flannel quilt that I made for our bed on our boat because he is a Sailor Bear going by the name of Bobby......

now the photos show him on that quilt on our bed at home...(I bring the quilt home when we aren't on the boat) I think he has turned out really cute......


even DH thought he was cute and why didn't I make more bears when I do such a good job of them..... funny I thought he didn't notice that sort of stuff......

Next time we go down to the boat I will take some pics of him on the water.....

3 comments:

Stina Blomgren said...

Oh...isnt this little fellow the cutest... and wow he sure is perfect on that quilt!! :o)

Christine said...

Very cute bear. He looks great with his quilt.

Red Geranium Cottage said...

OMG that is the cutest thing ever!!!!