Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Well the progress on this stitchery is slow but I am getting there! This is my cute little Cinderberry Stitches Ginger and Spice bag that I cart it around in, sitting next to a cushion I made a few years back.....
When I finish the stitchery this is my next goal ......to finish this Christmas wallhanging hopefully to be hung this year.... it is a Cinderberry Stitches creation as well...I love Natalies work..... This one was the Christmas Mice pattern from a day at Candleberry Country - Candleberry Christmas - last year I think, finally I will finish something from one of those days........
You know where you go to sew and you end up hardly putting a stitch in because you are too busy catching up with friends and meeting new people and seeing what everyone-else is making and shopping and eating.... good fun!!
Sounds just like one of those days you lucky girls that went to Glenharrow had ........

No comments: