Wednesday, December 10, 2008

While I get myself organised for Christmas, I will post some pics of a parcel I received in the mail last week... I had seen this project idea when it first came out a few months ago and I decided I wasn't going to put my name down for it because I have a few other projects on the go... you know how it goes.... then I saw photos on other blogs and thought how cute these are and I gave in......
I just love getting parcels in the mail... feels like it is your birthday every time..LOL

So now I have to decide which bag to put this project in to cart it around....
this old thing that I made 5 or 6 years ago..... it was a kit from the patchwork shop in Narooma, NSW....
or maybe this bag.... made this 3 or 4 years ago, it was a kit from Candleberry Country
in Yarragon, Victoria....
or I might just use my most recent bag made from charm squares using a pattern a stitching friend gave me....
Another stitching friend says you need a bag , basket or box or something nice to store your projects in as you go and as you would all know thats a lot of bags, baskets and boxes...LOL

Right now... I am off to sort my Christmas stuff out.





5 comments:

Stina Blomgren said...

Love your bags... and the pincushions...lovely...need to take a closer look at the one with the bird... cute....:o)

Renee said...

your bags are great - good job.

PS - I have tagged you recently on my blog for a Kreativ Blogger award :)

Red Geranium Cottage said...

All the bags are wonderful.

Christine said...

Your bags are all great ... good luck with the pincushions. Looking forward to seeing them as you make them.
Christine

Annette said...

Cute bags, all of them. My favorite is the one made from charm squares. Very pretty!