Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sewing in Merimbula - Part 2.

Just a few more pics from my wonderful week away......





these are the star blocks for my "Back Home Again" quilt which Chris (SIL) and I bought together at the Quilt Convention in Melbourne last year.... we couldn't resist the sweet little suitcase it came in and the fabric and the design are gorgeous as well......


this was a little sewing bag I finished while I was away..... nice to finish something that had been on my list for a while.......

I keep my Dresden Plate project in it, it's a nice cart-around size bag.....


And I finally finished my block roll, another project that has been on my list for a while....

Chris spent most of the week working on this beautiful applique block that will be in  her "Life is a Celebration" quilt, which I had a peek at the rest of the blocks she has finished and it will be a gorgeous quilt...
 here is Melissa (light top) and Chris (dark top) contemplating what they are going to sew next......

and this was the view from our apartments.....

not that we spent much time looking out the windows of course......
Happy stitching everyone......

No comments: