Thursday, February 24, 2011

Finishes for February.

Here are my three finishes for February.......





the two bags above will have those goodies in them and hopefully they will brighten a couple of people who were affected by the floods.... my little bit of help for them......

This is the third finish..... I have had this pattern for quite a while so it is satisfying to see it completed...



this sweet little sewing bag is one that my mum made me for christmas, it will be handy for one of my many projects.......




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your New Beginnings Kits are just Beautiful..you've gone to a lot of trouble I'm very sure they will be much Appreciated...
Thanks for helping out..
cheers

Chookyblue...... said...

nice sewing finishes.........

Anonymous said...

Just lovely. Your blog is very nice too. Happy sewing....March here we come!